Regional Vice-President, Partnership Growth
Are you interested in leading the workplace revolution in helping people improve the quality of their lives by enabling every worker around the globe to have a great day at work, every day?
Join the mission with Team IWG. IWG’s global-leading network of over 3500 workspaces enables people to achieve a great day at work, every day, and for businesses to operate in practically every city in the world without the need for set-up costs or expensive capital investment. It provides our customers with immediate cost benefits and the opportunity to fully outsource their office portfolio. Designed to enhance productivity and connect 2.5 million like-minded professionals; it is an instant global community and a place to belong.
We call it Workspace as a Service.
About the company:
IWG is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Trading under a number of brands (including Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature, and No18) we have a physical network of over 3500 locations across 1200 cities in 120 countries. Our mission is to help our millions of customers to have a great day at work, every day.
COVID-19 forced an unprecedented experiment in flexible working, which is now driving a surge in demand for our flexible workspace solutions. To meet this demand, we are rapidly accelerating the growth of our global network. To deliver our ambition we are recruiting partners to open and operate IWG locations. Our target audience is building owners, franchise operators, and competitors. We will work with our partners under a variety of commercial structures demanding a dynamic and broad-based approach to business development.
Find us at www.iwgplc.com
Reporting directly to the CEO, Americas, the Regional Vice-President, Partnership Growth is responsible for leading our most critical company initiative by hiring, training, coaching, and leading a team of highly skilled and motivated Directors, Partnership Growth, in achieving an exceptional expansion of IWG’s network of flexible workspace locations. Network growth will be achieved through the successful signings of new landlord partnership agreements targeted from the over 110,000 commercial office property landlords in the Americas. The Regional Vice-President, of Partnership Growth will play a key role in leading and managing the daily prospecting and development efforts of their team.
Key attributes of the role are to increase the number of flexible workspace and coworking locations in your defined geographic area through recruiting, training, developing, and leading a team of highly productive and motivated Director, Partnership Growths. The Regional Vice-President, of Partnership Growth, ensures their sales team of Directors, Partnership Growth is laser-focused on the right activities and executing flawlessly, following an explicit and well-defined prospecting sales process, actively accompanying Directors, Partnership Growth to discovery and proposal meetings, helping determine the appropriate proposal for each interested prospect, and leading in securing a minimum of 12 to 20 new location agreements annually.
What does success look like?
• 12 to 20 new location agreements annually per Director, Partnership Growth
• Team is exceptionally motivated, and highly skilled, driving excellent productivity and results
• Team members are highly trained with potential successors for future team leadership to support global growth initiatives
• Building Owner partners are completely satisfied with their decision to commit to flexible workspace as part of their portfolio and become part of the IWG flexible workspace network
• Strategic plan is in place for the market and well-implemented, embedded
What does this leadership position involve?
• Owns and leads the market strategy and drives execution in alignment with business KPIs.
• Monitors and drives KPIs: 10 to 20 new location agreements annually per Director, Partnership Growth encompassing new franchise agreements with potential capital partners and partnership agreements with landlord partners • Recruits, hires, trains, develops, coaches, and manages their team of new Director, Partnership Growths. Is actively involved in partnering with Director, Partnership Growths in live and virtual discovery meetings and proposal meetings
• Conducts monthly pipeline reviews and performance reviews with each Director, Partnership Growth.
• Organizes and presents monthly performance, deal flow, and pipeline reviews to the CEO, Americas.
• Supports and leads performance management opportunities within the area to ensure all team members are properly trained, have expectations defined, and are being held accountable to those expectations. Directly identifies and addresses any performance gaps for the sales team. Shares operational and value proposition key learnings and potential gaps with the CEO, Americas, Global CIO, and Global Franchise Development Director.
• Ensures new business changes (i.e. processes, procedures, products, services, initiatives) are executed and embedded into their markets. • Ensures succession plans are in place for future talent needs within their markets.
• Has a clear understanding of the competition in your area, identifying key learnings from competitors to the CEO, Americas, Global CIO, and Global Franchise Development Director.
• Offers key feedback to Marketing Director to ensure the ongoing improvement of key marketing channels, assets, presentation, and proposition tools.
What makes a great Regional Vice-President, Partnership Growth?
• Achievement-orientated, Results-driven Leadership
• Has demonstrated previous success and experience leading sales teams, and/or leadership teams • Enthusiastic, Resilient
• Influential, Strong People Leader, who loves to coach and develop people
• Previous experience in high-velocity, consultative business development sales organizations
• Adaptive and critical thinker
• Intrinsically motivated, high degree of pride and ownership, and craves success