The Commercial Analytics team is the team within the commercial area responsible for the monitoring and analysis of the end-to-end customer journey. This is a highly cross-functional team that works constantly with the Marketing, Sales and Operations functions under the commercial umbrella but also with the HR, IT, BI and Pricing teams.
The team covers 3 different functions:
· Commercial Strategy: using data as the main tool, we are a key player internally generating relevant business insights through reports, ad-hoc analysis or dashboards as well as providing support on the design of strategies to cover commercial opportunities.
· Customer Analytics: leveraging the data skills of the team we provide customer analytics transforming big sets of raw data (millions of data points) into customer-level insights allowing us to increase the understanding of our customer base and how to unlock all the potential revenue streams.
· Tactical analytics support: being much more agile and flexible than the internal BI team, we provide reporting support to tactical actions across the entire commercial organization (demand generation, sales processes…) using all tools from analytics and data visualization. The team usually acts as a tactical and agile version of the BI team on the design of reporting solutions until they are ready to be put in production. On top of that, the team is closely involved on the design and support of all the different commercial innovation initiatives and experiment design.
· Identify opportunities from data analysis and collaborate with the different stakeholders on the usage of the information.
· Analyse and segment our customer base according to all relevant parameters.
· Analyse and model customer behaviour to maximise its conversion and CLV.
· Analyse and generate insights on centre, sales team and action performance identifying opportunities to improve.
· Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments to optimise attraction & conversion.
· Generate informative, actionable and repeatable analysis and reporting (in different tools such as PowerBI, R and Excel) that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities.
· Conduct ad-hoc analysis on specific opportunities to identify its impact and/or root causes.
· Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analysis and projections to support decision-making processes.
· Collaborate with the different teams on the design and monitoring of innovation initiatives balancing quantitative data and qualitative insights.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Fluent English, Spanish is a plus
· Experience on commercial operation management, preferably large delocalised teams
· Advanced statistical knowledge · R and/or Python, Power BI, Excel and SQL experience is Mandatory
· High capacity of transforming data into business insights
· Strong communication and presentation design skills
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience on business innovation frameworks, experiment design and market research techniques
· Experience managing sales or customer-facing teams
· Advanced data visualization and design knowledge
· Experience working with senior leadership & C-suite
· Experience in multicultural environments
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization