We’re changing the world of work. We believe that business success is underpinned by the effectiveness of its people. So we made it our mission to help millions of people have a great day at work – every day. With locations in practically every country, city, town and transport hub, and options ranging from an hour’s coworking to multi-year office space leases, we enable people and businesses to work where, when and how they want
Technology in IWG
We’re focused on delivering seamless digital propositions which allow customers to instantly manage their requirements and position IWG as the “Digital First” workspace provider. As early adopters of the latest technologies - whether it be Artificial Intelligence, Office IoT, Data or Cloud Solutions - we create business value and are constantly striving to find new and improved ways to help our customers. Which is why we’re always on the look-out for intelligent, energetic, self-motivated, and curious individuals. We want to bring about a global workspace revolution and want you to help.
How do you scale to thousands of centers distributed around the globe in more than 120 countries? From the networks that connects our +3200 offices and datacenters, to our wired and Wi-Fi networks in offices around the globe, there is always space to improve the IT status quo.
IWG is looking to increase his IT Global Network team and is seeking for a network infrastructure engineer to work as part of a team to assure and deliver network support for our customers across the globe. The candidate should be looking for a new challenge and ready to take the opportunity to improve customer experience at IWG ensuring the onboarding process runs smoothly and in a timely manner the first time clients visit our centres.
What you’ll need to succeed
Do you have an interest in networks and you seek working in high demanding environments in which you can make a difference? Are you a curious and forward-thinking person looking to grow in your professional career?
We are seeking someone who combines a track record supporting large scale network infrastructure, with the technical expertise in the connectivity domain. You will be taking a leading role in the deployment and configuration of IWG networking services across the world.
The successful candidate will lead delivery support for IT networking projects, working with in-house network design team and third parties that provide onsite support to develop and implement connectivity solutions everywhere. Candidate will also interface with Business Team(s) to capture, understand and define their technical requirements, then design and execute appropriate solutions to meet those requirements.
You should have experience working in a global team-oriented, collaborative international environment, and deliver your objectives within expected timelines. You will also have to be able to work independently as a part of a larger team in an international organization.
· Reporting to the Network Engineering Manager, the Network Customer Support Engineer role has overall accountability for ensuring network connectivity is deployed, delivered and configured in accordance with IWG design.
· Provisioning services for our customers such as S2S VPNs, dynamic VLAN assignment, static/dynamic IP assignment, NAT and other services to fit customer needs.
· Accountable for resolving any connectivity issue during the provisioning of the new service requested by the customer.
· Support our IT Sales team gathering requirements from customers and translating into technical solutions according to IWG standard service offering.
· Act as consultant and technical reference for corporate clients facing challenges setting up their own IT equipment.
· Lead resolution of complex incidents affecting our centers across the globe.
· BSc (Engineering, Computer Science or related) required, MSc or above preferred
· +3 years of IT Network Engineer experience with Cisco/Meraki/HP/Aruba network infrastructure.
· Strong networking/security technical skills – experience managing large scale networks including WAN/LAN/WLAN/Security devices and services globally.
· Network related Certifications would be a plus (CCNA, CCNP or equivalents)
· Has worked in a high-growth, fast-paced and environment and can deliver results to demanding time scales in an ambiguous environment.
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
· Hands-on, involved management approach with a relentless attention to detail while simultaneously capable of seeing the bigger picture.
· Low ego, high on delivery. Must be prepared to ‘get hands dirty’ and be actively Involved / personally contribute.