Job Title: D365 F&O Functional Consultant
Location : Manila
We’re changing the world of work. We believe that business success is underpinned by the
effectiveness of its people. So we made it our mission to help millions of people have a great day at
work – every day. With locations in practically every country, city, town and transport hub, and options
ranging from an hour’s coworking to multi-year office space leases, we enable people and businesses
to work where, when and how they want.
Technology in IWG
We’re focused on delivering seamless digital propositions which allow customers to instantly manage
their requirements and position IWG as the “Digital First” workspace provider. As early adopters of
the latest technologies - whether it be Artificial Intelligence, Office IoT, Data or Cloud Solutions - we
create business value and are constantly striving to find new and improved ways to help our
customers. Which is why we’re always on the look-out for intelligent, energetic, self-motivated, and
curious individuals. We want to bring about a global workspace revolution and want you to help.
The role is for a D365 F&O Functional Consultant who has project delivery experience in any / all of
the following modules:
What you’ll need to succeed
We are ideally looking for someone with a history of working in projects relating to implementing
D365 F&O (or change to an existing D365 F&O environment, in the modules / areas listed above. We
are interested in team members that have helped build a team, or be part of a team – who will enjoy
the excitement of delivering a new ERP for a user base that is excited to move ahead to the new
Role and responsibilities
1. To facilitate the successful implementation of change to the D365 F&O solution. .
2. Consult on client business needs and fit them within the D365 Finance framework, including
bespoke and related third party products where necessary.
3. Work with senior level management and stakeholders to align carefully on solution and
4. Collaborate with business process owners and provide support and knowledge to relevant
5. Lead workshops and design D365 Finance specific solutions that fit within our current
environment and the business needs
6. Ability to challenge as well as collaborate with 3rd party providers
7. Define, Document and configure (where possible) system enhancements via requirements
and change requests.
8. Creation of pilot / demo systems to match the customers’ expectations, workshop the
delivery of the pilot and train the customer on the use of the system.
9. Continually document system configuration and changes
10. Get involved with UAT dependent on project phase
Qualifications /Skills / Experience
1. D365 Finance F&O Experience depth in at least 1 or more specialist skills / experience of the
following modules - Finance AR, AP, GL, Localisations, Reporting
2. Minimum of 2 full life cycle projects.
3. Personable, clear communicator
4. Organised and methodical in requirements assessment and presentation sessions
5. Excellent command of English- both oral and written
6. Quick and adaptable learner
7. Self-motivated and Team player
8. Creative balanced with a thorough, investigative and analytical mind to systematically
9. Willingness to learn additional modules and versions.
-- End --