To administer, maintain and coordinate business system and data management requirements primarily for Dynamics Finance and Operations (D365 FO) and for other systems. This includes support for system enhancement and streamlining.
Duties and responsibilities
· Create and maintain user accounts (user accounts permissions and access rights).
· Manage integration mapping and configurations in the system based on the business operations requirements.
· Set-up and configure workflow parameters, approval threshold, accounting set-up, etc. in the System.
· Perform data uploads, mass updates, and system configuration updates.
· Coordinate with various teams to effectively implement system enhancements.
· Manage, monitor and maintain system integrations to other internal and external systems.
· Provide support in resolving user issues that may be related to system set-up or configuration.
· Monitor and communicate maintenance notifications.
· Escalate critical issues, find solutions, and implement fixes.
· At least 3+years related work experience performing system administration and support.
· At least 2+years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations administration and support experience with strong functional understanding of Dynamics 365 system configurations.
· IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering graduate or equivalent
· Advanced level in MS Excel; Intermediate level other MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint)
· Experience in deploying new systems or implementing enhancements to existing systems.
· Strong problem solving, root cause and improvement skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong stakeholder management skills, able to collaborate well with others and teams to attain an objective or project completion
· Self-starter who can work with direction but little supervision
· Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a demanding environment
· Team builder. Recognizes the importance of the team.
· Knowledge of accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable and financial reporting processes in a blue-chip multinational environment is a plus
· Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals
The standard operating hours may vary but the normal working time outlined and discussed upon employment is 40 hours per week. Depending on the nature of the role, an employee may be required to work on weekends, holidays and other seasonal schedules to accommodate the operational needs of the department.