REGUS GROWS… GROW WITH US.
In more than 3’000 locations in 120 countries and over 900 cities worldwide, business partners and
companies from all industries can work in our business centers - wherever, however, or whenever
In Switzerland, Regus operates over 50 business centers in 15 cities.
Service in an inspiring atmosphere. To enable outstanding work results at any place and at any time,
to create a creative environment that promotes millions of people in their productivity - that’s what
we stand for. You can be part of our success story!
What does it take to be successful? The success of our customers is our goal. Would you like to
support our customers to be more successful? This is possible if you see your center as your own
business and work with your team every day to create a professional environment. What’s more: an
environment in which everyone feels comfortable.
We are very dynamic and growing strongly. This also opens up opportunities for you if you are
motivated and achieve outstanding results. And we promote talent - structured, consistent and
Global mobility: Our success is global, which means that we also give our talents the opportunity to
be internationally successful. Whether in a project or permanent - international living and working is
a matter of course for us.
To strengthen our team we are looking for
Community Sales Manager (M/W)
• Operational responsibility of the site
• Technical leadership of the center team in day-to-day business
• Ensuring the center standard
• Minimization of accounts receivable and development of potential additional business or
• Provide customer support and ensure top-notch service and high levels of customer
• Customer complaint handling or, in the case of serious problems, escalation to the
• Organization/coordination of events and community events
• Responsibility for all operational and administrative customer and center issues
• Handling of daily customer inquiries
• Communication with the landlords, the suppliers as well as the internal departments
• Successfully completed vocational training
• Good knowledge of the German/ French and English languages, both written and spoken
• Very good manners and a well-groomed external appearance
• A reliable, strong organizational and team-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
• A high degree of independence, initiative, customer work and flexibility
• Fun to work in a team
• Sense of responsibility and service-oriented action
Opportunities for advancement at Regus. We like to challenge and promote our talents. To this end,
we have developed a consistent career model and a variety of training programs. We will also be
happy to work with you to develop goals that match your skills and aspirations. Your ambition
determines where the journey takes you. Maybe you'll be our next Sales Director?
Up to the challenge? Apply now.