REGUS GROWS… GROW WITH US.
In more than 3’000 locations in 120 countries and over 900 cities worldwide, business partners and
companies from all industries can work in our business centers - wherever, however, or whenever
In Switzerland, Regus operates over 50 business centers in 15 cities.
Service in an inspiring atmosphere. To enable outstanding work results at any place and at any time,
to create a creative environment that promotes millions of people in their productivity - that’s what
we stand for. You can be part of our success story!
What does it take to be successful? The success of our customers is our goal. Would you like to
support our customers to be more successful? This is possible if you see your center as your own
business and work with your team every day to create a professional environment. What’s more: an
environment in which everyone feels comfortable.
We are very dynamic and growing strongly. This also opens up opportunities for you if you are
motivated and achieve outstanding results. And we promote talent - structured, consistent and
Global mobility: Our success is global, which means that we also give our talents the opportunity to
be internationally successful. Whether in a project or permanent - international living and working is
a matter of course for us.
To strengthen our team we are looking for
Community Associate (M/W)
Front Desk & Customer Management
• Greeting customers and guests in our Business Center
• Assist in proactive customer retention, satisfaction and resulting success within our business
• Administrative and operational support for our customers with their requests
• General reception activities, such as processing incoming and outgoing mail, supervising the
switchboard, and procuring office materials
• Organization/coordination of events and community events
• Quality management and compliance with our Regus standards
• Coordinate daily cleaning performance as well as required center maintenance activities.
• Daily routines for opening and closing the business center
• Set up of our office and conference rooms
• High self-motivation and performance orientation, as well as flexible and independent work
• Diplomatic, tactful and calm when dealing with customer problems and escalations
• Open to challenges and changes (can-do mentality)
• Very good knowledge of German/French and English, both written and spoken
• Successfully completed vocational training, gladly also beginners
• Preference to work for and with people
• A well-groomed external appearance is a matter of course
• Strong communication skills and service-oriented approach
• Proficient in MS Office 365.
Opportunities for advancement at Regus. We like to challenge and promote our talents. We have
developed a wide range of training programs for this purpose. Your ambition determines where the
journey takes you.
Up to the challenge? Apply now.