About the Company
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com
The Business Assurance team at IWG is committed to providing independent and objective assurance to the Board and the Audit Committee on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control environment across the Group. To support the growth plans for the business, the IWG Business Assurance team is looking to hire a Business Assurance (BA) Financial Auditor in Manila, Philippines.
• Check the Group’s financial statements, documents, data and accounting entries to confirm completeness, accuracy, validity and compliance with regulatory requirements and Group policies and procedures.
• Validate the accurate production of accounts for 3,000+ entities
• Prepare testing results documentation and assist in preparation of reports for discussion with executive management.
• Participate in internal audit projects and other special projects, as needed.
• Build relationships with all levels of management across the Group.
• Support the team in other areas of promoting good governance and risk management within the Group, as required.
• Establish and promote consistent policies, processes and sharing of best practice.
• Embody, endorse and promote IWG core ethical and governance principles and policies.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications\
• Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy and professional certification (i.e., CPA, CIMA, ACCA).
• At least two (2) years external audit experience, preferably with the Big 4, mid-tier firm or in an international organisation.
• Proficiency in MS applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); exposure to data analytics software (e.g., PowerBI) a plus.
• Working knowledge of accounting software, preferably SUN, PeopleSoft and/or Microsoft Dynamics.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across all levels within the organisation is required for this role.
• Strong professional and ethical integrity.
• Cultural awareness and sensitive to business practices in different parts of the world.
We are looking for individuals who love detail: attention to detail and accuracy is a must for this role. If you can manage varying workloads as well as work to tight deadlines, get in touch for an interview.