The Area Vice President (AVP) is responsible for leading and managing a team of area managers dedicated to running multiple centers in a market.
Reports to: EVP, Field Operations
• Hire, train, manage, develop and motivate a team of high quality, success-oriented leaders who will ensure that we achieve maximum revenue potential.
• Identify and define key metrics, create goals that drive growth and ensure the compensation plans, by team, align against, properly motivate and fairly reward against them.
• Operate under a continuous improvement and simplification mind-set; ensuring opportunities are consistently uncovered and maximized.
• Ensure transparent communication with key business leaders as to the forecast and results of the sales departments.
• Ensure relationships with key decision-makers across the business and key clients are continuously developed and that the relationships are strengthened.
• Be a great coach, unlocking staff potential, through mentoring, providing feedback to improve the skill set and productivity of the team members.
• Manages P and L, budgets and performance for multiple locations /business units in the region.
• Ensures compliance to the collections process, minimizing any bad debt.
• Monitor and control purchase requirements / spending habits of each branch office;
• Administer branch operating budget, implementing highly effective cost control programs that manage spend; highlight areas for improvement
Key Position Requirements:
• A minimum of seven years of relevant experience managing multi-faceted service and operations teams.
• Ability to work in a very entrepreneurial, high growth environment.
• Experience in engaging senior C-suite and senior management professionals.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work successfully within functional team members in areas of the business such as finance and operations.
• Strong professional presence with the ability to professionally represent the Regus brand.
• Professional communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining business relationships.
• Experienced in self-generation of new business leads coupled with excellent account management skills.
• Customer service focused at all times with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
• Experienced working in a highly matrixed environment.
• Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Experienced in previous P&L responsibility is highly desirable.
• Thorough knowledge of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Commercial real estate knowledge, a strong plus