REGUS GROWS… GROW WITH US.
In more than 3’000 locations in 120 countries and over 900 cities worldwide, business partners and
companies from all industries can work in our business centers - wherever, however, or whenever
In Switzerland, Regus operates over 50 business centers in 15 cities.
Service in an inspiring atmosphere. To enable outstanding work results at any place and at any time,
to create a creative environment that promotes millions of people in their productivity - that’s what
we stand for. You can be part of our success story!
What does it take to be successful? The success of our customers is our goal. Would you like to
support our customers to be more successful? This is possible if you see your center as your own
business and work with your team every day to create a professional environment. What’s more: an
environment in which everyone feels comfortable.
We are very dynamic and growing strongly. This also opens up opportunities for you if you are
motivated and achieve outstanding results. And we promote talent - structured, consistent and
Global mobility: Our success is global, which means that we also give our talents the opportunity to
be internationally successful. Whether in a project or permanent - international living and working is
a matter of course for us.
To strengthen our team we are looking for
Area Sales Manager (M/W)
• Responsibility for the leasing / sales of several business centers
• Sales responsibility for several business centers
• Increase in sales in the assigned centers
• Development and implementation of an effective sales plan for the territory
• Acquisition of new customers and conclusion of new orders
• Establishing and intensifying business relationships with existing customers, brokers and
• Successfully completed vocational training/studies
• Very good knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken
• Very good manners and well-groomed external appearance
• An organizationally strong and team-oriented personality and absolute reliability
• Strong communication skills
• Strong sales personality with consistent desire to close deals
• Integrative and cooperative personality, down-to-earth, very good negotiating skills as well
as high success and goal orientation
• A high degree of independence, initiative, ability to work in a team, sense of responsibility
• Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
Opportunities for advancement at Regus. We like to challenge and promote our talents. To this end,
we have developed a consistent career model and a variety of training programs. We will also be
happy to work with you to develop goals that match your skills and aspirations. Your ambition
determines where the journey takes you. Maybe you'll be our next Sales Director?
Up to the challenge? Apply now.